This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The North Carolina Employment Security Commission is made to promote the economic well being of North Carolinians in the world marketplace by providing high quality and accessible workforce-related services. The Commission provides employment services, unemployment insurance and labor market information. To ensure that North Carolinians receive such services, they have to Sign in first in the NCESC website. The website is easy to access however but there are times wherein the Login buttons do not work and the User instead of getting directed to their accounts get directed to a faulty web page. This page will provide you the needed instructions to help you login to your account. We have provided an instructional video that is easy to understand but if you are a bit confused, you can always refer to the step by step instructions to help you more with your NCESC Login process.
Here are the steps to do to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the NCESC Login page URL: https://www.ncesc1.com/main/login.asp onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click its empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied and pasted, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, a login section greets you where you will have to input the necessary information such as your User ID and your Password. Start logging in by inputting first your User ID onto the first text field. Make sure you input your User ID correctly and with no mistakes to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After inputting your User ID on the first text field, move on to the second one and input your Password. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting the information to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- When all the necessary text fields are filled, click the Login Now button and you can now access your account.
Having troubles while Logging in to your account? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page of NCESC, make sure you input your User ID first. Remember that for Individual services, your User ID is your Social Security Number and for Business services, your User ID is the first seven digits of your employer account number or your six-digit remitter number as assigned to you by ESC.
- After inputting your User ID on the first text field, click the Forgot your PIN? link and you will then be directed to their Password Reset page.
- In their reset page, enter your email address on the text field provided and make sure you do not commit any mistakes in inputting your email address and then click Submit.
- Follow the onscreen instructions carefully and you will have no problem in resetting your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact NCESC:
Phone contact details:
1-888-737-0259 -Customer Service (please include your full name and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number)
Email contact details:
Bookmark this page and visit it often to keep you updated with the latest news and information regarding NCESC Login process. Have a nice day!